Awards / Selections
- MetroCAF 2018 | Best In Show
- SIGGRAPH 2018 Faculty Submitted Student Work Exhibit Official Selection
- Imaginarium's Comic Con Film Festivals 2018 Official Selection (Wisconsin, Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Michigan, Indiana)
- Wisconsin Comic Con Film Festival 2018 | Best Narrative
- Princeton Student Film Festival | Official Selection
Robot E-751 is trapped in a perpetual cycle, however, he is not alone. He is trapped amongst other robots stuck in similar cycles. In disrupting his cycle, he comes to realize his surroundings. E-751’s mind lives on, not in its vulnerable, tangible form... but vested in the security of a bionic host. Ultimately, he must come to terms with his reality, or seek liberation by any means necessary.
E-751 is our BFA Senior Thesis animation. I was responsible for set dressing, a majority of the assets created, and rendering.